Co-Veranstalter: King & Wood Mallesons Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Date: 30th of June 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 10:00 am (CET)
Any Chinese company doing business in Germany will encounter
situations in which it has to disclose its (direct and indirect) shareholder
This can occur
– in a „know your customer“ review by a bank, lawyer or notary,
– in a foreign investment control review by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action or
– due to the requirement to disclose the ultimate beneficial owner of a German subsidiary in the transparency register.
This lecture will provide an overview on the different situations and
different requirements for such disclosure.
The seminar will touch upon the
1. Transparency Register
2. Know Your Customer (KYC)
3. Money Laundering Prevention
4. Foreign Investment Control
5. Ultimate Beneficial Owner
10:05 Money Laundering Prevention – Transparency Requirements for Companies in Germany
(Dr. Sandra Link, LL.M.; Partner ZHANG Heling; Senior Legal Manager)
Please register online till the 27th of June 2022.